Therapies & Scheduling

Massage Therapy

full_lotus_testimonials.png

Swedish ›

BOOK APPOINTMENT

This session uses light to firm gliding pressure into the muscle tissues with long strokes, kneading and circular movement. Suitable for anyone needing moderate therapeutic relief and or a stress reducing experience. Relax with soft lighting and harmonious music as you unwind the aches and pains of the day revealing a sense of inner peace and well-being.

Practitioners: Lori, Dale, Kimberly, Caitlin

more
full_lotus_testimonials.png

Therapeutic - Deep Tissue ›

BOOK APPOINTMENT

This method of massage is more clinical in nature focusing on realigning deeper layers of muscle and soft tissue using deep pressure. Deep Tissue Massage is especially helpful for chronic aches and pains along with improving range of motion. Specific areas of discomfort can be addressed as well as the whole body.

Practitioners: Dale, Caitlin

more
full_lotus_testimonials.png

Therapeutic - Trigger Point ›

BOOK APPOINTMENT

This method of massage is more clinical in nature focusing on realigning deeper layers of knotted muscle and soft tissue using consistent pressure, light friction and smoothing of tissues. Specific areas of discomfort can be addressed as well as the whole body.

Practitioner: Kimberly

more
full_lotus_testimonials.png

Pregnancy ›

BOOK APPOINTMENT

Pregnancy massage is a healthy way to reduce stress and promote wellness while relieving many of the normal discomforts experienced during pregnancy, such as backaches, stiff neck, leg cramps, headaches and swelling. This therapy also relaxes nervous tension and aids in better sleep easing depression and anxiety caused by hormonal changes.

Practitioners: Lori, Dale, Caitlin

more
full_lotus_testimonials.png

Sports ›

BOOK APPOINTMENT

Whether you are a serious athlete or a weekend warrior this therapy will improve performance, increase recovery time, reduce injuries and enhance the elimination of lactic acid. This session includes facilitated stretching by the therapist to the client’s comfort level. Regular sessions keep you healthy, strong and at the top of your game.

Practitioner: Dale

more

Energy Therapy

Screen Shot 2016-12-16 at 2.04.40 PM.png

Reiki Therapy ›

BOOK APPOINTMENT

Reiki is a Japanese healing art known for its calming, balancing and stress reducing effects, which also promotes healing. After a brief consultation, clients will receive a full Reiki...

more
fullsizeoutput_6a4.jpeg

Sound Bath Therapy ›

BOOK APPOINTMENT

A symphony of sound and Reiki healing transports you into a meditative state of wellbeing and insight. Vibrations from singing bowls move fluids through the body while Reiki healing...

more
Chakra-meditation-600x459.jpg

Chakra & Meridian Therapy ›

BOOK APPOINTMENT

The human body is a complex network of physical, emotional and spiritual power and energy embodied within the chakras. When these energies are balanced, we clearly see actions we should...

more
DSC_0627.jpg

Integrative Healing Therapy ›

BOOK APPOINTMENT

Energy healing facilitates the healing process by clearing blocks from the human aura and repairing and rebalancing this living field of consciousness so the body can flow at its full potential. The 60-minute...

more

Yoga Therapy

Book a consultation or session by calling 916.764.4388 or annmarie@riseyoga.com Yoga Therapy addresses specific concerns and conditions such as; chronic pain, anxiety, depression, injuries, limitations and illnesses. In contrast to public group yoga classes, Yoga Therapy is conducted in private one-on-one sessions with Ann DaPrato, E-RYT 500, C-IAYT. Our work together will help you regain a sense of healthy-self and provide a new way to experience life. Since the healing journey is unique to each individual, we begin with a personal consultation to discuss your specific situation and goals. From there, a customized program for your specific challenges and conditions is developed which incorporates:

  • Yoga Postures
  • Breathing Techniques
  • Relaxation
  • Meditation

Cancellation Policy

Rise Wellness has a 24 hour cancellation/rescheduling policy. If you miss, cancel or change your appointment with less than 24 hours’ notice, you will be charged $45. This policy is in place out of respect for our therapists and our clients. By giving last minute notice or no notice at all, you prevent someone else from receiving an essential service.

yinyang.jpg

Traditional Chinese Medicine

While acupuncture and herbs are important in the spectrum of our health, they only comprise 20% of Chinese Medicine. The other 80% of Chinese Medicine is lifestyle choices, which form the foundation of lasting health and vitality. Our aim is to provide quality information to educate, facilitate and teach the bounty of lifestyle practices found in Traditional Chinese Medicine. Services provided by Gray Estrada, MTCM, BA

  • Wu Style Tai Chi
  • Feng Shui
  • Food as Medicine
  • Three Questions Yin Yoga